Monday, February 18, 2008

Here we go

A 21 W.A.S.P. (white.anglo-saxon.protestant.male.), and hey, while we are at it, lets add S.F. (southern Frat-Boy). Why would I post, and more importantly, why would you care?  That is a question that I will attempt to find the answer to, and you will have to decide whether it is worth the time you spend reading.  I  hope to address the other side of issues that are commonly covered in classes, news publications or other sources that seem to thing that the popular opinion, is the only opinion. 
My goal is to both be informed and inform.  I hope to make issues that seem one sided have another side.  I want to be a voice of the people whose voice has been taking away because of the social constructs they were given without their choosing that are publicized as advantages.

No comments: